To cut a long story short, the main difference between vegan and
Need more details, right? Well, here you go.
1- Plant based diet vs Vegan. (What Is The Difference?)
There is more than one way to stay fit, healthy, and away from a lot of diseases such as diabetes, and cancers. However, all of them encourage you to up your plant intake, which means that you need to change a lot in your diet because according to recent studies, 90% of the Americans don’t eat the minimum amount of the recommended fruits and vegetables. So, yes, we are talking about a whole new plan.
However, there is more than one way to up your plant intake, so you can choose what suits you best. For some, the
However, this is not the case in the vegan diet, which is why some people prefer to commit to the Vegan diet, because going vegan means that you are not going to use any animal products; by that, I mean that you are not going to even wear animal products or even use any of the products that are tested on animals.
So, to sum things up, if you are willing to totally cut off all animal products from your life, and that is what you believe is better for you, then you can go with the vegan diet. But, if you still want to add some animal products to your diets like egg, dairy, meat, and fish. Then
2- Plant based diet vs Vegan. (What Is Better For You?)
Well, according to recent researches, plant based diets, so far, have a lower risk for heart diseases, cancer, and 2 type diabetes and that is because those who are on plant based diets tend to consume less saturated fat, cholesterol and more vitamins C and E. Also, they get lots of magnesium, potassium, and more.
On the other hand, those who are on the
Also, if you chose the vegan diet, please make sure you consider these 3 things.
Does this mean that
Tips and tricks on how to start diet, or vegan diet. plant based
- Take it slow and remember that you don’t need to perfectly stick to the plan from day one, yes commitment is something important when it comes to diet, but you should learn how to listen to your body.
- Learn how to stick to a diet, it is not as hard as it seems, by giving yourself the time you need, and determination you will reach your destination and finally achieve your goal.
- Don’t listen to others, just ask experts, and take your own decision according to what makes you feel better, and what plan will be easier for you to commit to.
- Surround yourself with people who are committed to the same diet, and have the same target, so you can remind yourself of what was your goal if you forgot, or felt tired while you are on your way.
- Go for greens. It sounds cliche I know, but, it is true. You need to eat more vegetables, and also, try to keep it as fresh as possible.
- Make sure to make the dish look delicious and colorful, also you should include different kinds of vegetables so you don’t get bored fast.
- Stay away from places where you know that you will not be able to resist who they serve delicious and juicy animal products. Don’t make it harder, at least at first.
- Also, remember that the best food you can eat, it that you make yourself. So, try to spend some time cooking for yourself and decorate your dish the way you want.
- Choose your food from truste places.
- Last, but not least. It is very important to believe that it all starts with you and the way you think. So, first off, you need to change the way you think of food, then everything is going to get easier by time.
In a nutshell, No matter what diet you are going to follow, just make sure that you did the required research, and whatever you decide to do, will make you feel healthy, comfortable, and happy.
Now, why don’t you tell us what diet do you prefer?
Can you have dairy on a plant based diet?
Yes, because in the
Is a Vegan diet safe?
You need to check with your doctor and see what experts say about vegan diet before you take any decisions, however, as mentioned in the article, researches revealed that vegan diet can help you avoid getting some chronic diseases, but, on the other hand, they mentioned that, at some point, you might need to take some Vitamin D and Vitamin K supplements.